Saglit Lang

Nasa Robinsons Galleria ako kahapon. I have to meet one of my staff to get some documents and to give specific instructions na rin about something I asked him to work on with.

We were about to finish when my phone vibrated. It’s a text message from Jay- my on and off partner.

“Where are you? Sunduin mo naman ako. So tired.”

I told him I was in Galleria. I know he’s in the hospital in Boni. He’s one of the resident doctors there.

“Sige, meet na lang tayo MRT. In about 30 mins?”

I said “ok”. Wala naman akong ibang gagawin.

Three and a half years na kami. Away-bati. But lately, napapagod na rin ako sa situation namin. Caught him a few times na may iba syang kalandian.

Once, I saw a gold card with CB initials in his wallet. I confronted him. Tinanong ko sya kung bakit may card sya ng Club Bath. He told me he was invited by one of his friends. And out of curiosity daw, sumama sya. He gave me the card and asked me to destroy it. I did.

Pagsakay ko ng MRT sa Ortigas station, napansin ko agad ‘yung guy na nakatingin sa ‘kin. Nakatayo sya malapit sa pintuan. Naka polo barong sya, rough-looking, semi-kalbo, about the same height kami (5’7”). I stood beside him.

Hindi na ako bago sa kalakaran sa nangyayari sa MRT. He initiated the move. Humarap sya sa tagiliran ko and he pressed his crotch sa likod ng kamay ko. Immediately, naramdaman ko na matigas na sya. He was echoing the movement of the train as he grinds his hardness. I can feel him twitching. He was totally enjoying the friction between my hands and his crotch. The others were oblivious to what was happening to us.

I made no attempt to cupped or squeeze what was being offered to me. I just stayed motionless. My mind floating.

“Boni Avenue Station.” Sabi ng operator.

I looked at him. He smiled. And then I walked towards the door. Parang hindi nya alam na bababa na ‘ko. He seems surprised. I gave him one last look as the door closed. Pareho kaming nakatingin sa isa’t-isa hanggang sa tuluyan ng mawala ang train.

Hindi ko alam kung nanghihinayang ako o hindi.

“Dito na ako sa Boni station. Saan ka?” – si Jay.

Nag reply ako. “Nakaupo ako dito sa dulo.”

A few minutes later, I saw him. Suot nya pa yung uniform nya. Dala nya yung backpack na binigay ko sa kanya last year. He smiled at me.

“Kanina ka pa?”

“Ngayon lang.”

Then huminto ang train. Sumakay na kami.

“Grabe. 24 hours na akong gising. Antok na antok na ‘ko.”

“Gusto mo sa bahay ka na matulog?” alok ko.

“Sige.”

Nakatayo kami sa dulo ng train. Nakapikit sya. Alam kong hindi sya tulog. Hinayaan ko na lang sya.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kumonek!

E-mail/Facebook: misschuniverse@yahoo.com
Twitter Account : misschuniverse

Tungkol sa Reyna

My photo
The universe is my kingdom, and i am the Queen!.... ahhmmm, that's a tall order pala, sige na nga 2nd Princess na lang. ;-)

Mga Fellow Beauty Queens

Popular Posts

Weblogs

Blog Directory for the Philippines

TopBlogs

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

    View My Stats

Recent Comments