DVD or Dibidi?

Yesterday, I was waiting for the computer shop at ParkSquare to check the availability of HP Pavilion Desktop PC p6340d. The staff said they don’t have it on stock so they have to call their main office. They told me it would take a while so they ask me if I want to look around first. Told them I’ll be back in 30 mins.

It was quite sometime since I went inside a record bar. I usually just download music via Limewire and buy Dibidis’ in Makati Cinema Square. So when I saw Odyssey Records, I decided to check it out. Surprise! Surprise. Neatly arranged are piles of original DVDs and I can’t believe they are so much affordable now compared to the last time I checked. Odyssey’s DVD prices ranges from P75.00 to about P500.00.

I started browsing. And then I saw this DVD title – SERUM. The synopsis is quite interesting.

While searching for a "cure all" serum, Dr. Edward Kanopolus, "Dr. K", is being pressured for results by the pharmaceutical company funding the project. With time running out, tragedy and desperation drive him to make decisions that will jeopardize the lives of everyone around him and ultimately unleash a terrifying monster on a killing spree.


I’m a sucker for suspense thrillers, zombies and vampires so I decided to buy it and yes – for P75.00 only. I was happy. A Dibidi would cost about P35-P60. And I got this ORIGINAL DVD for 75 bucks! How can I go wrong?

I went back to the computer shop, placed my order of the PC and went home.

I immediately opened the DVD and played it on my ORIGINAL DVD player. Hehehe!

I immediately noticed the poor quality of the opening credits. Amateurish. I gave it a second chance and proceeded watching. Finally I gave up. What an awful movie production. This movie sucks BIG TIME! It’s like a team of highschool students created this film! Ang pangeeettt!

Haynaku! Mabuti pa bumili na lang ako ng Dibidi.

Sabi nga ng boss ko. “You will always get what your money’s worth.”

Amen.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kumonek!

E-mail/Facebook: misschuniverse@yahoo.com
Twitter Account : misschuniverse

Tungkol sa Reyna

My photo
The universe is my kingdom, and i am the Queen!.... ahhmmm, that's a tall order pala, sige na nga 2nd Princess na lang. ;-)

Mga Fellow Beauty Queens

Popular Posts

Weblogs

Blog Directory for the Philippines

TopBlogs

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

    View My Stats

Recent Comments